The Power of Ductless Comfort Control
In today’s world, home comfort doesn’t require time-consuming and expensive ductwork installation—our technologically advanced mini-splits allow you to control the temperature of a single room or the entire building from your smart device. That’s the power of ductless comfort control with Mitsubishi Electric split-zoning systems.
Why Mitsubishi Electric?
Our Mitsubishi Electric technology is an excellent choice for any spot cooling or heating situation, whether it’s a home or a business. From bedrooms to classrooms to hospitals to hotels, it’s easy to set the controls for the exact room temperature you’re looking for. Since our split-ductless technology carries the Mitsubishi Electric name, you know every product is built to last; these systems will consistently deliver the ultimate in comfort control for years to come.
Mitsubishi split-zoning systems are specifically designed to improve the comfort level in an uncomfortably hot or cold room of an existing building—with no ductwork required. Split-zoning allows you to maintain room-by-room control at your fingertips, even turning off certain rooms to save energy. The advantages include:
- Flexible solutions. Traditional heat pumps and central air conditioning systems require ducts, while ductless systems only require mounting capabilities and access to electricity.
- Cost-effectiveness. Ductless systems are smaller than traditional forced-air systems, and because the temperature-controlled air is delivered directly into a room, there is no loss in efficiency.
- Improved air quality. Our systems offer multistage filtration and don’t require regular duct cleaning to remove dust, pollen and bacteria.
- Quick and easy installation. Multi-split systems run on small pipes so homeowners don’t have to worry about rebuilding walls or ceilings.
- Reduced carbon footprint. The small size of a ductless cooling system and its zoning capabilities allow for greater energy efficiency.
A Solution for Every Situation
No matter what type of unit you’re looking for or where in your home you are looking to install, we have a Mitsubishi Electric solution for you.
- Wall-mounted unit: can independently manage the comfort of a single room maintain the precise temperature you set.
- Ceiling cassette: include EZ FIT® recessed ceiling cassettes that fit between standard joists, 4-way recessed ceiling cassettes and ceiling-suspended units.
- Floor-mounted unit: features rapid heating capabilities that quickly warm a space to the desired temperature as well as multi-flow vane distribution, preventing uneven temperatures.
- Ducted air handler: an ideal replacement for traditional forced-air systems or adding to new additions, these units provide powerful, quiet and efficient cooling and heating solutions.
- Horizontal ducted: available as single-zone or multi-zone units, these are designed to cool and heat one or two rooms through a short duct run. They can be mounted in the attic, hidden in the ceiling or beneath the floor.
As top-quality heating and air conditioning contractors, we combine premier, energy-efficient products with expert installation to exceed the expectations of our customers in Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshire counties. If you want to learn more about our Mitsubishi Electric split-ductless air-conditioning technology, give us a call today.